Fix problems with Yahoo not working in a mobile browser
If something is wrong with your mobile web browser, it can cause Yahoo websites to stop working. Get back to what you're doing by fixing the source of the problem. Start with #1, then check if the issue is resolved before moving on to the next step.
- Check if your device is connected to a network.
- Update your browser to the latest version.
- Force stop and restart the browser.
- Clear the browser's cache and cookies.
- Turn off private browsing.
- Enable location services.
- Restart your mobile device.
- Uninstall and reinstall the web browser.
- Use a different web browser.
- Update your device's operating system to the latest version.
- Contact your device's manufacturer for further assistance.