Recover lost or deleted emails
If any of your emails have been deleted or gone missing in the last 7 days, submit a restore request and we'll do everything we can to try and recover your lost messages.
Keep in mind
- Restore requests can't be canceled.
- Restorations aren't always successful.
- Messages can only be restored if lost or deleted in the last 7 days, regardless of when they were originally received.
- Successfully recovered messages are added back to the same folder they were in during the time frame you pick to restore to. Check your Trash folder if you can't find them after the restoration is complete and make sure to move them back to the correct folder to ensure they're not automatically deleted again.
What will happen
- Emails in the Spam and Draft folder will NOT be restored.
- Emails in the Trash folder will be restored to the Inbox.
- Emails in the Sent, Archive, and Custom folders will be restored to the inbox.
- Non-email messages, such as those from marketing mailing lists that may have discounts, coupons, and deals can't be restored.