View and manage data associated with your account
Your privacy is important to us. You can use the Privacy Dashboard to see and manage many aspects of how your information is used with our products. While signed out, you'll see info about your current device. To also see details about your account and products you've used in the past, sign in. For your security, you'll be signed out automatically after 15 minutes.
Access Your Privacy Dashboard and Controls
- Visit Your Privacy Dashboard and Controls page.
- Click a product you use.
- In the upper-right, click Sign in to see your account data.
View or edit your data
View a summary of your data
To view a summary of your data, go to the "View Your Activity" section of your Privacy Dashboard and Controls. You will be able to select the products and services that are associated with your account or device.
Click any item to view a summary of your data linked to that product or service. Click Show More to view the full list of products associated with your account or device. If you'd like to see all of your data, instead of a summary, you can use the "Download My Data" option to download and view your data (instructions below).
Edit your information associated with a product or service
If you see something you'd like to change while viewing the summary of your data, many products have a link on the top-right of the page to take you to that product. When you click the product "Your Account," for example, you can click Edit Account Info at the top of the page to access your account settings. From here, you can make changes.
Download your data
Request a download of your data
You can request a download for data associated with one or more specific products or all products at once. It can take up to 30 days for the request to finish processing and the download to become available. You'll be notified by email when the download is ready. Once a download is requested for a product (or all products), another download request cannot be made for that product until the original request is done or canceled. To request a download, follow the steps below:
- In the "Manage Your Information" section, go down to "Download and view your data."
- Click Download My Data.
- Select some or all product data to include in your download.
- Click Next.
- Enter an email address you'd like to be notified at when the download is ready.
- Click Request Download.
Important - If you did not request a download but were notified about a download request, please follow these steps to secure your account.
Download your data or cancel the download request
Download your data:
- Once you've been notified that your download is ready, visit your Privacy Dashboard and Controls page and sign in with your account username and password. Please note that the download will only be available for 30 days. After that time, you will need to request a new download if you didn't access it.
- Scroll down to "Your download is available" and click Download your Data.
- Beside the download request, click Download. A file containing your data will then start to download to your computer or device.
Cancel your download request:
- Go down to "Download Request In Progress."
- Click Cancel the download request.
- Beside the current download request, click Cancel request.
Understand and read the data you download
Format of the data file:
Information contained in the download:
The file contains all personally identifiable data about you and your account.
Manage your Privacy Controls
Use the "Personalize Your Experience" and the "Manage Your Information" sections to personalize your online experience and choose what personal information you want to share. You will be able to view your current privacy settings and make any changes.